CLOUD SYSTEMS began trading in March of 2010 however our roots go way back to 1993 when our founder, Tony Heappey started Computer Solutions as a Sole Trader. Concentrating initially on looking after small businesses and providing bespoke Intel PC’s and Servers, Computer Solutions quickly grew by recommendation to supporting larger businesses across all industry verticals and providing them with a trusted, single point of contact for all IT Requirements.
Computer Solutions continued to trade for many years and grew substantially throughout that time until in the year 2000, it was converted into a new Limited Company called CSN UK Limited. Over the next 10 years CSN UK Limited thrived, continuing to trade by recommendation and expanding its reach into ever larger, international organisations with increasingly complex requirements. The in depth technical knowledge of all team members and vast amount of industry experience allowed for each client to receive agile and comprehensive services which covered all of their requirements.
As the industry continued to evolve Tony saw the need to change with it and so in 2010 he went forward to found CLOUD SYSTEMS which builds upon the many years of offering exceptional Consultancy, IT Support and Managed Services but which also heavily integrates bespoke Cloud Solutions into the available offerings. Fast forward to today and Tony continues to own and run CLOUD SYSTEMS however he is now joined by his eldest son Edward in the management of the business. Together, with the help of their team they continue to build upon the success of the previous businesses and deliver a vast array of IT Services to a wide variety of clients around the globe.
- 1993 – Computer Solutions is formed by Tony Heappey.
- 2000 – Computer Solutions grows to become CSN UK Limited.
- 2010 – CLOUD SYSTEMS is formed by Tony Heappey.
- 2010 – CLOUD SYSTEMS invests in and deploys the N-Able RMM Solution.
- 2010 – CLOUD SYSTEMS takes on first Data Center.
- 2011 – CLOUD SYSTEMS is awarded Intel Gold Partner Status.
- 2011 – CLOUD SYSTEMS is awarded entry into the N-Able Elite MSP Program.
- 2011 – CLOUD SYSTEMS takes on second Data Center.
- 2015 – CLOUD SYSTEMS takes on third Data Center.