Hosted Infrastructure (or IAAS for short) by CLOUD SYSTEMS is a highly available, robust and secure Cloud Server Platform based on the latest version of Microsoft’s Windows Server System and contained within our bespoke UK Private Cloud. Housed within our 3 secure UK Data Centres on our high performance Intel Enterprise Cloud Hardware and managed exclusively by CLOUD SYSTEMS personnel our Hosted Infrastructure platform provides exceptional business infrastructure services with financially backed SLA’s to ensure that our Clients systems remain operational at all times.
Our Hosted Infrastructure services range from single Virtual Private Servers (VPS) to multi Server, multi site Hosted IT Systems however common features across all services include:
- Dedicated Cloud Servers used only by you.
- Full administrative access to your Cloud Servers allowing you to use them as you wish.
- Hosted on a secure 10GB Core Network which is dedicated to your servers with the ability to create secure VPNs between your Cloud Server Network and your other locations.
- Housed in secure Data Centres built to Tier 3 or greater Standards with PCI-DSS Security available.
- Choice of PCIe Flash, SSD and SAS Storage options.
- Choice of 100MB or 1GB Connectivity to the outside World provided by diverse dark fibre backhauls which connect diversely to the UK Internet Backbone.
- Access to both the CLOUD SYSTEMS Cloud Control Console and Management Suite allowing you to manage, monitor and control your Cloud Resources.
- Inclusive of all Microsoft Windows Licensing with additional Microsoft Licensing for applications such as Exchange, Office, Remote Desktop, SharePoint and Skype for Business available on request.