Proven backup and recovery for over two decades.
Arcserve Backup has proven itself as the solution you can rely on for over two decades. It delivers highly dependable backup and recovery with centralized management, at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
Key features include:
- Built-in data deduplication that reduces the amount of storage required for backups, which saves money while protecting existing storage investments
- Integrated backup copy to public or private cloud storage provides new flexibility in backup storage
- Flexible licensing models streamline acquisitions and reduce the resources needed to manage licenses
- Designed to protect both physical and virtual environments with a single backup product
A modern outlook on backup and recovery.
Give yourself the ability to backup and instantly recover from cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures – with one unified solution, from one user interface.
Arcserve UDP delivers strategic value by simplifying IT environments with enterprise-grade features wrapped into an agile, easily deployable solution.
You get an unrivalled backup and recovery experience with:
- One-step setup to get up and running in minutes
- Faster, more flexible recovery options such as enterprise storage array snapshot, instant VM recovery and instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
- Role-based administration and reboot-less agent deployment to improve management and third-party integration
- Global source-side data deduplication and WAN-optimized replication to reduce backup footprints by as much as 95%
- Advanced data protection for Windows and Linux platforms, including infinite incremental backups and Exchange granular recovery
- Much more
The power of the Fortune 500, now available to the Fortune 5 million.
Once only accessible for large enterprises, high availability has become substantially more affordable for small and mid-market businesses.
Whether you are planning business continuity or disaster recovery, new application deployment, upgrading to new application releases, expanding their virtual server environment or expanding to remote offices, Arcserve High Availability provides the continuous data protection you need for 100% uptime.